S550 Mustang Weld In Roll-Cage Kit | 8.50 Spec
2015+ S550 Mustang Roll Cage
Countless hours spent developing our S550 roll cage kits to insure proper fitment and give you a professional fitting cage. Installing a cage in your car is a job that requires patience and skill. With our weld-in cage kit this job just became a little easier. Years of experience in fitting cages tightly in street cars has resulted in the best fitting cage kit you can buy! We CNC cut all cage kits, this insures precise fitment every time. When you purchase a FatFab cage kit you know you are buying quality and using a product you can be proud of.
Cage kit features.
- Best fitting cage kit on the market
- Made in the USA!
- Comes ready to prep for welding and install
- Built to satisfy 8.50 ET specs
- 1/8" steel floor plates included, cold roll so there is no scale to grind off
- 1 5/8" docol tubing, pre-bent and notched
- 1 1/4" docol D Bars, pre-notched
- Steering column mounts
- Dash trim plates to finish out your cage and keep the dash looking clean
- Two options for seat back brace, one for stock seats and one for racing seats
- Standard truck shipping is flat rate $200 and will arrive on a pallet. Local pickup is free.
We offer bolt in seat mounts for Kirkey Racing Seats and Other Fixed Back Racing seats. You can purchase a bolt on Parachute Mount and related components HERE Optional 7/8" gussets are available and we suggest adding them for extra strength. *Your windshield will need to be removed for installation. Notching of the dash will be required to fit with the new cage bars along with slight trimming of the rear deck lid and rear side panels. Your carpet will also need trimmed to fit with the new cage. *Check out YouTube channel for installation videos
Estimated S550 roll cage build time is 2 weeks.
The S550 Mustang roll cage kit fits the following model year Mustangs: 2015 Mustang Cage 2016 Mustang Cage 2017 Mustang Cage 2018 Mustang Cage 2019 Mustang Cageliquid-unknown-field [id]